COVID-19 SAFETY POLICIES
Your health and well being are a priority! Please call or text for an appointment as the online "Booking" feature has been temporarily disabled to comply with 25% capacity scheduling.
- PLEASE do not come to your appointment if you have been experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, a cold, shortness of breath, respiratory symptoms, cough, sneezing, diarrhea, vomiting, or a fever over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit. If you are showing visible symptoms, we will reschedule.
- Please advise if you or any member of your family have traveled outside the United States, or anywhere by AIR in the last 14 days. We will reschedule your appointment until after a 14 day incubation period with no symptoms.
- Please advise whether you have been in contact with anyone who has had or been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days, as we will need to reschedule.
- It is a requirement that ALL guests arrive wearing a mask, and remain wearing a mask within areas of the spa.
- Please text me upon your arrival, and remain outside until your appointment time.
- Please be prepared to have your temperature taken upon entry. If it is over 100.4 degrees, we will need to reschedule.
- Please be prepared to use hand sanitizer when entering, and to wash your hands before we begin your service.
- Please do not bring additional guests under 16 years of age unless he/she is scheduled for an appointment.
- I will be wearing masks and other required PPE equipment while working.
- Your cooperation is greatly appreciated, and please know that you will not be charged a cancellation fee for rescheduling to adhere to COVID-19 related requirements.
Additionally, due to the ongoing costs of COVID-19 required safety protocols, a $2.00 cleaning surcharge will be added at time of payment. Thank you!